Project Selection- Magazine
In print journalism, there is more to an article than just writing it. For every article in a newspaper or magazine a person has to take photographs and do research for information. This research may include interviews or just using google. Print journalism has interested me through the sources of movies and tv shows like "All the President's Men" and "The Newsroom." The constant struggle to find information and having to dig for the information really grasped my attention. I feel like I would be good at print journalism because of my persistence. This skill would allow me to keep striving to find information even if my leads hit a dead end. I would also be able to get information from others in interview. I would probably be challenged in the magazine, because I am not very creative and would be following/copying other magazines.
Comments
Post a Comment